12.8.15

MY FAVOURITE SCENT



Photos: Judit Szuromi

I remember the first time I heard about this perfume. I was interning at Browns in London about 4 years ago, and I saw people rushing into store and buying always more than just one bottle. 
It made me curious and since you can't smell to much from just smelling the bottle or spraying it on a piece of paper I tested it on myself. I ended up loving it so much I could not imagine any other fragrance on me. I will not get into the depths of my or people's addiction to this perfume because that won't sound good, but the amount of people and non friends me wearing this scent turned into Escentric Molecule users over the time might convince you to go give it a try.

There are 3 series & 6 different scents ( in each serie a "molecule and an "escentric) from this perfume and it is unisex but read more about them over on their website and try it in store (London: Browns, Harvey Nicholls... Budapest: Neroli)
I use the the 1st series,  sometimes the molecule and sometimes the escentric.




Emlékszem amikor legelőször hallottam erről a parfümről. A Browns luxus butikban dolgoztam Londonban kb.. 4 evvel ezelőtt és azt figyeltem meg, hogy vásárlók nem csak 1 üveggel vesznek ebből a parfümből, hanem egyből legalább 2-3-at! Kíváncsi lettem mi lehet ebben olyan jó, hiszen ha csak az üveget szagolod meg alig érzel valamit. Magadra kell fújni. Tesztelés után rájöttem, hogy imádom és egyből átváltottam rá! Nem részletezem, hogy mennyire függő lettem ettől a parfümtől, mert az nem fog meggyőzni, viszont ha csak abból indulunk ki, hogy hány idegent és barátot "sikerült meggyőzni", hogy váltson erre az illatra, csak azzal, hogy érzik az illatot az magáért beszel csak azzal!

3 különböző szériája van és szériánként két illat és mind uniszex! Többet olvashatsz róla a saját website-jan (érdekes, ajánlom) és kipróbálatlanod a Neroli parfümériában Budapesten!
En az első szériát használom, néha a molecule-t de gyakrabban inkább az escentric-et!

SHOP ESCENTRIC MOLECULE

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig