1.6.15

WEARING A CROCHET BIKINI TOP IN IBIZA

PRIMARK top | H&M shorts (similar here & here) | MONCLER sunnies | PRIMARK NECKLACE | H&M bag


I was looking for a crochet top for a while now, even in Tulum everywhere. If you have my budget it is very hard to find one. These ones are from Primark, and luckily they keep on restocking them in several colours. I got the black and this cream one for myself. 
We took these pictures at a little beach restaurant called Es Torrent, which is famous for the best and most fresh seafood on the island. I must say it was really good. It is not only a beach restaurant it is also like a beach club, where you can just enjoy the rest of the day from the sunbeds.
The little gold Ibiza bracelet was a gift from a dear friend to all of us girls here in Ibiza, from Es Torrent's beach shop.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig