29.3.14

WEARING A DIY KNIT


&OTHER STORIES belt | ZARA bag | H&M skirt | H&M shoes | VINTAGE knit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I owe all of my dear readers a huge apology. I dissapeared from the blog for quite some time. I don't want to start explaining but I had my reasons. 
Unfortunately or not, I have moved back to Hungary, Budapest.
I am very happy that I have done so, because I had the opportunity to join the best company and group of people to work with here, but it is also very hard because I need to get  used to living in Budapest and I need to find a blog photographer. 

Hopefully now that I have sort of settled in, will be able to post on here to as often as I used to.

xxv

Image and video 
hosting by TinyPic

Photos by Judit Szuromi

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig